This study aimed to determine the economic and you can social representations regarding the new late period of ong young adults from inside the Jordanian neighborhood and you will reveal differences in them according to parameters (gender, ages, geographic origin). Together with, to understand brand new societal ramifications of your later age ong teenagers from inside the Jordanian area and you will inform you differences in them according so you can variables (gender, age, geographical resource).
The result of this research revealed that among economic reasons for brand new later marriage is the cost of relationship, the cost from residing in Jordanian society, jobless. Along with the proven fact that you can find obstacles linked to the expense away from relationship associated with the economic criteria from more youthful individuals, plus blog post-matrimony costs, high matrimony expenditures.
Monetary empowerment is additionally found so you’re able to change the mate options taste off private subjects; it increases the desiderata for an ideal spouse (Berg-Get across mais aussi al., 2004). Ladies who are economically empowered, otherwise just who find financial empowerment, is 10 unwilling to enter into matrimony that have men that will never be equivalent or even more members in order to household members financial resources.
On the other hand, the brand new societal activities for the late matrimony during the Jordanian neighborhood try the sort off Jordanian male neighborhood, that provides absolutely the power towards father so you can meddle within the the choice of husband or wife having college students, and his awesome recognition was a necessity with romancetale Usurecribe the achievement of one’s elizabeth meaning of later relationships, particularly for women who failed to attempted to are nevertheless solitary was difficult. Negative social name of unmarried womanhood adversely impacts build out of confident self-label having single female (Reynolds & Wetherell, 2003; Byrne, 2003).
This research revealed that this new societal aftereffects of new later many years regarding e stressful and achieving far more fret. As well as, young adults who’re late in-marriage age live in clear societal criteria and you will problems for the people in the newest shot. The source of distinctions are attributable to new outlying society, which is greater than new city’s populace, and this is just like the rural some one have the effects significantly more compared to the folks of the city by the virtue of its very first public interactions, and their adherence so you can lifestyle and you can lifestyle over the folks away from towns and cities, which agree with the consequence of Qandil studies into the analysis (Qandil, et al., 2013).
- Establishing causes to aid teenagers get married and offer them having capital.
- Carrying seminars and lectures which can improve awareness of the community to reduce ponies having teenagers arriving at get married.
- Conduct similar browse for the psychological element of young adults exactly who is later in-marriage.
Author Efforts: Conceptualization, H.Good. & Kh.A; Literary works Opinion and you may Recommendation H, A good and you will An excellent, G., and you may Kh.A. Methodology, Good.G.; Research investigation H.Good.; Writing-amazing write preparation, A great.Grams., H.A good., & Kh.A good. and you will Creating-opinion and you can modifying, H.A; Supervision H.A great and Good.G; All the writers features understand and you will offered to new published brand of brand new manuscript.
- Adel, B. (2009). Reasons for put off relationship for the Algeria and its imliact into virility from inside the Algeria: an excellent comliarative studies between your Algerian Survey towards the Maternal and you will Youngster Health insurance and the latest Algerian Family members Survey. Master’s training inside Demogralihy, Deliartment off Sociology and you will Demogralihy: El Haj Lakhdar College or university, Batna, Algeria. 4.
- AlBadiri, Malika. (1999). The brand new lihenomenon away from more youthful lieolile turning to marriage announcements from the liress in the Algerian metropolitan people. Unliublished Master’s thesis, College out-of Algiers.
- Al-Jalbana, Yards. (2017). “The brand new decrease from the age relationships and its own imlilications to possess the fresh public relationships between the sexes within the Jordanian people (Amman town are a design).” Unliublished lihD Dissertation. Mohammed V School, Rabat.